Who We Are:
Naturally, Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Including a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION. The Assistant Equipment Technician is responsible for assisting the Equipment Manager in all repairs and preventative maintenance with golf course equipment, as well as helping team members keep up to date on proper use and care of equipment.
- Repair and maintain equipment as directed by the Equipment Manager
- Maintains high quality of cut standards
- Maintains fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment daily; reports any equipment problems
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Equipment Manager in their absence
- Maintains a safe workplace and keeps equipment in safe operating conditions
- Training staff on proper equipment use and maintenance procedures
- Occasionally assists the grounds crew with course maintenance
- Experience in repairing golf course equipment, or other automotive equipment
- Working knowledge of small engine power tools and equipment
- Ability to operate light motorized equipment
- Physical strength, stamina, and agility
- Strong listening skills, taking written or oral direction
- Organizational and time management skills
- Experience with welding and grinding equipment
- Team oriented personality
- Ability to work early mornings
- Knowledge on the game of golf, or willingness to learn
- Experience with Bernhard grinding equipment considered an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
- $52k+ dependent on experience, year-round
- Employer paid medical, dental, & vision. $170 yearly fitness benefit. Employer paid RSP program. Staff discounts on food, and in retail store. Golf Privileges. Team atmosphere, and monthly staff events/BBQs!
Preferred Start Date:
Apply Today by Sending Your Resume!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Brad Sinclair, Superintendent of Campbell River Golf Club.