Hirsch Creek Golf and Winter Club is looking for a qualified Superintendent to join our team. This person will have the opportunity to be an integral part of multiple renovation projects as well as further improve one of the most scenic golf courses in region.
Summary of Duties:
- Prepare the annual budgets for the maintenance and capital improvement of course properties.
- Interview, hire, train, direct, terminate and supervise a staff of employees for maintaining club properties.
- Plan all maintenance and project work, applying agronomic and administrative expertise to achieve the courses’ maintenance standards and long-range goals.
- Handle scheduling and routing of personal and equipment to accomplish the work. The Superintendent frequently inspects the golf course and related areas to evaluate how well management standards are being achieved and effect changes in management systems.
- Acquire equipment and purchase necessary supplies to maintain course properties.
- Responsible for inventory control and oversees the equipment maintenance program.
- Approve all expenditures and exercise cost control measures to keep, as nearly as possible, operating and capital expenses in line with the approved budgets.
- Keep an accurate and complete payroll, inventory, weather data, maintenance procedures, pesticide applications, and health and safety records.
- Maintenance around facility during winter.
- Parking lot and building snow removal during the winter.
Salary and Benefits:
- $75,000 - $85,000, plus relocation assistance and perks expected at other professionally operated facilities.
Apply Today by Sending Your Resume!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Jeff Wills, General Manager of the Hirsch Greek Golf and Winter Club.